Lined paper, Circle template, China marker, Large vase with big surface area
1. Place the lined paper under the Leading Blank and trace a full page of lines with Liquid Lead or use Readi Strips. Let dry overnight.
2. Wash and dry the glass vase thoroughly. With the circle template and the china marker, draw circles on the vase as shown in the photo.
3. Apply the Liquid Lead lines to the front of the vase over the china marker.
4. Use the remaining lead lines to recreate the design shown.
5. Paint the areas of the design using the five paints in the supply list.
6. Comb paint with a toothpick to remove air bubbles and smooth the surface of the paint. Let dry til the paint is clear.