Paper mache cone, Green buttons, Small jingle bells, Paint brush, Small tip paint brush, Black fine tip marker, Qtip, Blush, Hot glue gun/glue sticks, Large needle or awl
- Trace Santa face onto cone.
- Paint face Skintone. Let dry.
- Paint beard White two to three coats. Let dry.
- Paint cone Red two to three coats. Let dry.
- Paint lips Red. Let dry. Make two dots for eyes with Black. Let dry. Make white dots on top of black dots for pupils. Let dry. Paint nose Black. Let dry.
- Paint Holly leaves at random around cone using Peridot and at bottom of beard. Let dry. Take black marker and highlight edge of leaves.
- Take wooden end of paint brush and add red dots for berries to the Holly leaves. Let dry.
- Paint HoHoHo around top edge of cone with Peridot. Let dry.
- Use wooden end of paint brush and make Black dots of eyes. Let dry.
- Hot glue green buttons to make hat, starting at edge of Santa’s head. Glue bells at tip of hat.
- Use Qtup and blush to make cheeks.
- Make a hole on each side of cones. Cut two pieces of ribbon 12” long. Thread red ribbon through hole to hang from. Cut two pieces of ribbon 12” long and tie one to each side of the handle. Take small jingle bells and tie onto ribbon.
- Take small tip brush and paint Thicket Green into spaces between buttons. Let dry.
- Fill with candy canes or mints. Hang on tree.