The sweetest day of the year! We can't wait for Valentine's Day and have a fun craft idea for you to help share the love. Instead of buying a gift, why not make one? Create a romantic mixed media wreath with Mod Podge photo transfer and embellishments. Cathie and Steve made this romantic project, and no you can too. It is a simple project that will not take long to complete. Once finished either use this as a gift to give, or hang in your home. All the supplies you will need for this project are below, and get the full instructions on our website.
• Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
• FolkArt ® Painting Stencils – Laser – Words/Phrases – Love
• FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors – Engine Red, 2 oz.
• FolkArt ® Metallics – Sequin Black, 2 oz.
• FolkArt ® Metallics – Antique Copper, 2 oz.
• FolkArt ® Metallics – Gunmetal Gray, 2 oz.
• Mod Podge ® Photo Transfer Medium, 2 oz.
• Mod Podge ® Antique Matte, 8 oz.
Wood heart shape (large), Tape, Stencil paintbrush, scrapbook paper, Scissors, Foam paintbrush, Photocopy of a photo, Sponge, Paintbrushes, Wood tag shape, Hot glue, Rhinestones, Ribbons and trims, Silk flower, Embellishments, Wooly yarn, Wreath base