¾” flat brush
Double sided tape
Project Tip: Instead of using the dowel you can you snaps that are made for leather.
- Print out “Got to hand it to you daddy you’re the best” on your printer. Cut out words as shown in photo.
- Brush the English Navy on your little ones hand and press on white cardstock. Allow to dry. Once dry cut out around the handprint.
- Cut out coordinating papers and arrange as shown in photo. Apply the double sided tape to secure.
- Add words on top using the double sided tape..
- Place in between each piece of glass in the center.