Craft wood pieces
- Spray oatmeal container with primer and let dry.
- Cut and opening on the side of the container large enough
to slide a greeting card through with the craft knife.
- Paint the container with Sunny day and let dry. When dry
Apply Mod Podge and let dry once more.
- While the container is drying, paint one large and two
medium circle pieces with Sunny Day and let dry. When dry hot glue buttons of similar
size to the circles to make “feet” to keep the Submarine steady. Hot glue
buttons to larger circle to make sub hatch.
- Paint the oval wood pieces and popsicle stick with Mango. Hot glue the ends of the oval shapes of
matching size together. Hot glue the smaller set of shape to the one end
of the popsicle stick. Cut the stick to size and hot glue the other shapes
to the opposite end.
- Keep the lid of the
container to make the propeller. Cut a slit large enough for the end of
the “propeller” to fit in the lid. Hot glue in place.
- Paint three circles with Pewter Grey. When dry hot glue
buttons to the centers of the circles. Add small dots around the buttons
with Sunny Day.
- Cut the drinking straw down to fit on your sub. Fold the
straw making and “L” shape and hot glue the straw where it folds together.
Set Aside. When container is dry,
attach “feet” to keep it steady. Hot
glue “hatch” and drinking straw periscope to top as well. Pop on the lid to