I Want To Create For
Crafting for Occasions
0 items
Shopping Cart
Q: What type of glue and sealer should I use on my Altered Art project?
We recommend Mod Podge Paper, which is an acid free glue and finish in one. Once cured it provides a very sturdy finish for your project. For additional effects, use FolkArt Mediums which come in Antique and Crackle -- each will provide a durable and attractive finish for your project that is sure to last.


Be the first to enter a comment on this FAQ!

Add a Comment

You must be logged in to review this item

Click here to login

Member Login