FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Hologram, 5 oz.
Sparkling fine glitter acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Use on all porous surfaces. For brightest shimmer, basecoat with similar FolkArt color. All colors are certified AP non-toxic and water-based.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Porcelain Doll
High-performance, patented, premium acrylic paint is specially formulated for use on all surfaces. Its highly pigmented color provides superior coverage-perfect for all craft and hobby painting techniques, including brush painting and detailing, sponging, stenciling, stamping, and printing. UV- and weather-resistant for indoor and outdoor use. Self-priming for use on porous and non-porous surfaces. Dishwasher-safe on glass. Non-toxic; waterbased; USA-made. 60 Satin paints provide a soft, subtle, sheen.
Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic, 2 oz.
Create faux mosaic, quilt and other textures with added dimension. Dries clear and allows the full color of the surface below to show through. Works with Mod Podge, acrylic paint, dyes, pigments and more. Stay put formula won’t sag or run. Perfect for jewelry, paper crafting and accenting home décor items.
Mod Podge ® Matte, 8 oz.
Mod Podge ® is quick-drying for multiple coat build up and dries clear. Can be sanded to a smooth finish. Cleans up easily while wet with soap and water. Certified AP non-toxic; waterbase. Mod Podge ® is an all in one decoupage glue, sealer and finish.
Mod Podge Rub-on Transfers
Wood box with lid
Acrylic shape - heart
Craft knife or scissors
- Remove the lid from the box and trace one side onto the back of the scrapbook paper, four times.
- Cut out the scrapbook paper and make sure it fits all four sides (trim if it doesn’t). Set aside.
- Trace the acrylic heart on the back of the scrapbook paper – cut out and set aside.
- Paint the box and the lid with Porcelain Doll. Let dry.
- Give the lid several coats of Extreme Glitter in Hologram. Let dry.
- Adhere the paper to all four box sides using Mod Podge. Let dry for 15 – 20 minutes, then apply a top coat. Let dry.
- Adhere the paper to the back of the heart using Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Apply a “LOVE” rub-on to the front of the heart and then add Dimensional Magic to the top. Let dry for several hours.
- Adhere the heart to the top of the box with craft glue.
- Print out the attached PDF and write things that you love about someone on them. Add to the box and let them draw one out each day!
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.