What are some tips for painting on glass and glazed ceramic surfaces with FolkArt® Glass and Tile Medium?
- Clean surface with rubbing alcohol.
- Stir - do not shake - Glass & Tile Medium
- Apply medium to entire surface of design shape. On a glass piece, if possible, place your pattern behind the glass so you can apply the medium to the pattern area without tracing. Let medium dry completely.
- Paint the design. Allow to dry completely.
- Apply another coat of Glass & Tile Medium over the painted design or to the entire surface. Allow to cure for two weeks for best result.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to review this item
Click here to login