I Want To Create For
Crafting for Occasions
0 items
Shopping Cart
Q: What are scrollers or script brushes and how are they used?
Scrollers are liner brushes with longer hair. Liner, scroller, or script brushes are fine, round, pointed brushes used for detail work. Liners have shorter hairs than scroller or script brushes. All of these come in several sizes.


Be the first to enter a comment on this FAQ!

Add a Comment

You must be logged in to review this item

Click here to login

Member Login