Delta Ceramcoat ® Acrylic Paint - White, 2 oz.
All-purpose high quality acrylic paint formulated for the decorative painter and craft enthusiast. Excellent coverage on all porous surfaces. Waterbased and Non-Toxic.
This item is is not orderable
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Pure Black, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
Delta Sobo ® Glue - 2 oz.
Sobo ® Glue is a superior, all-purpose, white glue with good tack. It is ideal for crafts, hobbies, notions, household uses and school projects. Sobo Glue is a non-yellowing formula that dries clear and flexible.
Wood Pieces 1/8" thick:
(4) 2-1/2" teardrops
(1) 1" teardrop
(2) 1-3/4" hearts
(2) 1-1/4" heart
(2) 1-1/2" ovals
Black permanent felt pen
#8 Flat brush
#1 liner brush
3/4" flat brush
18 gauge green or gold craft wire
Electric drill with small bit
- Sand all wood pieces. Apply All-Purpose Sealer and when the wood is completely dry, sand again as needed.
- Paint the following pieces:
Jubilee Green: 2 large hearts, 2 large teardrops and smaller one
Lime Green: smaller heart, 2 large teardrops
Spice Brown: oval shape
- Apple Frame: Paint the frame Opaque Red.
- Paint a White highlight on the apple frame.
- Glue brown stem into place on the apple frame.
- Carefully drill a small hole at the base of all hearts. Drill three small holes next to stem.
- Cut a piece of wire about 10" long. Thread wire from the front through one hole and up from the back through another. Thread a wire end through the hole in the heart and curl end of wire to secure. Continue with the smaller heart threading wire through remaining hole.
- Watermelon Frame: The third frame has a 1" Opaque Red border around the center opening.
- Paint the remainder of frame with Jubilee Green. Use the #8 flat brush to paint evenly spaced Lime Green stripes on the green area of the watermelon frame. Paint a White wavy line with liner brush between the red and green areas.
- The seeds are painted Black with White highlights.
- Strawberry Frame: Paint the frame Opaque Red.
- Use liner brush to paint Opaque Yellow seeds on the Strawberry frame.
- Glue 2 large teardrops painted Jubilee Green on the center top. Layer the 2 teardrops painted Lime Green between the Jubilee Green teardrops. Add the small teardrop on top as the stem.
- For All Frames: Apply Satin Exterior/Interior Varnish to all wood pieces. Detail all frames with black permanent pen after varnish has completely dried. Refer to photo for placement of detail lines.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.