Glass ball ornament
Red & white snowflake fabric
Red satin ribbon
1. Using the template cut enough pieces of fabric to cover the ornament.
2. With Antique Mod Podge start gluing the fabric to the ornament, overlapping the edges.
3. Trim the excess fabric and apply a top coat of Antique Mod Podge to the entire ornament.
4. Cut a 1” wide piece of burlap and adhere to the center of the ornament with Antique Mod Podge.
5. Place a dot of hot glue to the back of the ornament on the burlap and attach the center of the ribbon. Wrap the ribbon around the ornament and tie a bow. Hot glue in place if needed.