Simply ® Stencils - Value Packs - Shapes
We've assembled the most popular Simply designs into value priced packs. Chock full of inspiration, you'll go back to these packs time and again for your favorite projects.
This item is is not orderable
$2.70 Closeout Price!
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Engine Red, 8 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
Mod Podge ® Sparkle, 8 oz.
Add a touch of sparkle to your decoupage projects! Waterbase formula dries fast & clear, holds tight, protects and gives a smooth finish. Great for all-around crafts and kid's projects. Mod Podge ® is an all in one decoupage glue, sealer and finish.
Half gallon ice-cream container (oval)
Coordinating red pink and green 12” X 12” scrapbook papers (two)
Pink and green paper (one each)
Red glitter glue
5/8" red Valentine ribbon for lip of lid and handle (about 1 ½ yards)
¼” red ribbon for small bows (you will need 3 bows)
1 red rhinestone
2 large eyelets
Scrapbook scissors (scalloped)
- Cut a 1/2” x 5 ¾” slit in center of lid using a craft knife.
- Using Mod Podge, decoupage container and lid with coordinating papers; let dry.
- Stencil “XO” with 1” letter stencils (two times) and child’s name, with Funky Uppercase ABC stencil on pink paper with Cardinal Crimson.
- Lay heart stencil over “XO” trace and cut out (you should have two); trace and cut out one smaller heart for lid.
- Using green paper and scalloped scrapbook scissors, trace and cut out two larger hearts, (to border two larger pink hearts) and one circle.
- Cut out around name then cut a larger piece of green paper that will border name.
- Add glitter to borders of hearts and name; let dry.
- Using Mod Podge, decoupage hearts and name to container.
- Give your “purse” a coat of Mod Podge for a pretty sparkle effect.
- Decoupage ribbon to lip of lid; let dry.
- Add rhinestone to small pink heart and attach small ribbons to each heart.
- Add eyelets to sides of “purse” and attach ribbon for handle. Feed ribbon into holes from the outside and tie a knot on the inside of the container to secure.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.