Baseball scrapbook paper
18 small wooden circles
¼" hole punch
Extra fine black permanent ink marker
- Glue the baseball paper to the top and the sides of tin using Mod Podge. Cut out baseball related words from the newspaper. Cut out slightly larger pieces from the red paper. First glue the red pieces to the top of tin and then add matching newspaper clippings on top. Allow to dry and then add a top coat of Mod Podge.
- Cut and glue green paper inside the lid and the bottom of inside. Make a diamond in the center of the bottom of tin using the black marker to form a baseball field.
- On the lid draw a line down the center and across the top. Write the words "HOME" and "VISITORS" above the top line as shown in photo.
- On the diamond, cut out 3 very small squares and glue them to the corners where 1st, 2nd, and 3rd base would be. Cut out another piece in the shape of home plate and glue it in place as shown in photo.
- Write on the bases 1,2,3, and H for home.
- For game pieces, punch out 5 holes from the orange and yellow paper. For the score pieces punch out 8 holes from red paper.Use the Mod Podge to glue to the small wooden circles. Once it is dry add a top coat. Cut out small pieces of magnet and glue to the back of circles.
- Cut out squares of paper to cover each side of game die. Glue and allow to dry. Once it is dry write the letters "s" for single, "d" for double, "t" for triple and "o" for out.
To play the game: Roll the die and follow the letters' instructions. If you have a single, then you move to first base and so on. When you get 3 "o's", you're out and then it's the next player's turn.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.