1. Gather supplies and cover your work area.
2. Remove the metal cap from the ornament and set aside.
3. Pour about 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol into the ornament, then swish around to remove dust or other residue. Pour out the alcohol and set ornament aside until completely dry.
4. Work with one color at a time. Place the bottle tip on the opening of the ornament and lightly squeeze the bottle, allowing paint to flow into the ornament. Stop squeezing the bottle when the color is about ¾ down the side.
5. For the ornaments shown we used one of the following combinations per ornament: Glitter Silver and Kelly Green Glitter Silver and Ruby Red Glitter Silver and Gold Sparkle
6. Turn the ornament slightly and apply a second stream of color. Repeat a few more times, allowing space between for a second color.
7. Apply second color in the same way.
8. Cover the opening with a paper towel and your thumb. Gently shake and/or swirl the ornament so the paint covers the entire inside.
9. Drain excess paint by placing the ornament upside down in a disposable cup to dry. Turn the ball slightly every 15 minutes for about an hour to even out the color.
10. When completely dry, replace the metal cap on the ornament, tie a ribbon bow and display.