Galvanized tin bucket
Stencil tape or stencil adhesive
Cardstock cut to fit
Silver stationery brads
- Wash tin with soap and water; dry thoroughly.
- Load stencil roller with Sky Blue.
- Roll applicator over cardstock; allow to dry. Clean roller with soap and water, squeeze dry.
- When dry, position stencil on surface; hold in place using stencil adhesive.
- Reload stencil roller with Wicker White; paint over stencil. Lift and clean stencil. Reposition and repeat until entire surface has been stenciled.
- Clean up with mild soap and water.
- Cut cardstock to fit container. Wrap container and join using silver stationery brads.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.