1. Thoroughly wash vase with mild soap and water. Wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove leftover residue.
2. Trim photo and lay face up on wax paper. Apply liberal coat of Transfer Medium to photo referring to bottle instructions.
3. Lay photo onto glass. Cover with paper towel and roll bottle over to smooth. Wipe off any excess medium.
4. After allotted curing time, dampen paper and begin lightly rubbing off paper with sponge. Repeat as needed.
5. Apply Antique Matte with brush. Let dry.
6. Rub down word of choice onto photo.
PROJECT TIP: Attach embellishments to photo for a three dimensional effect.