1. Remove the glass from the frame and wipe clean with rubbing alcohol or spray cleaner. Place birdcage clipart behind the glass of the frame.
2. Apply Instant Lead Lines over the lines on the clipart. Use the craft knife to trim the ends when needed.
3. Use the Black Onyx Gallery Glass Window Color to add scroll designs to the cage and to the base of the cage. Apply directly from the bottle, squeezing the window color onto the glass. Add a scrolled base to the cage. Use a pin to pop any air bubbles. Allow to dry.
4. Trim a piece of scrapbook paper to fit the frame. Collage bird themed printed words to the scrapbook paper. Use Mod Podge Paper to secure the design. Allow to dry.
5. Replace the glass, collaged paper and backing into the frame.
6. To make the Fleur-de-Lis design, repeat step one and two using Fleur-de-Lis clipart. Fill in the design using Gallery Glass