Old travel trunk
6 different types of scrapbook paper
Hot pink glitter
4 large ball knobs
10 wooden unfinished flowers
1" hole punch
Hot glue gun
1-1/4" pink ribbon
- Cut 5 of the wooden flowers in half using the hand saw. You may need to remove some petals to make the flower fit around screws which are located around the outer edge of lid.
- Basecoat all flower parts, 4 large balls and the edges of trunk Hot Pink.
- Measure and cut diamonds from 3 different types of paper to fit to the top of the lid. Measure and cut paper to go around the outside of lid. Glue in place with Mod Podge.
- For the bottom of trunk, using the full length of the scrapbook paper glue to the sides from the top edge. You may need to overlap to fit to sides. Cut out a border from the scrapbook paper. Here we used a lipstick border. Glue to the bottom edge of trunk.
- For the front, use 3 different types of paper and cut and glue around the latch. Cut and glue the bottom border same as the sides. Allow the dry and then add a top coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Between all the different papers on all sides, apply a line of Mod Podge and sprinkle the glitter. Allow to dry and then remove excess.
- Cut paper to fit inside the flower parts. Glue to tops of flower. Punch out a circle using the punch. Glue to the center of flower. Add a top coat of Mod Podge to flowers. Glue as shown in photo using the epoxy gel.
- Brush a coat of Mod Podge on the balls and allow to dry. Glue to bottom of trunk using the epoxy gel.
- Hot glue pink ribbon around handle.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.