Wood Christmas tree cutout
Small wood star (for top of tree)
Scrapbook paper (1 red striped; 1 green with white polka dots)
Red ribbon – 1 inch
Red glitter Glue
Red distressing ink
- Paint inside and outside edges of frame, edges of tree, and star with Christmas Red. Allow to dry.
- Trace tree onto back of green paper; cut out.
- Tear red paper and remainder of green paper into one to two inch pieces.
- Use Mod Podge to adhere paper pieces onto front of frame alternating green and red papers allowing papers to extend edges of frame. Allow to dry.
- Trim away as much of the large pieces of extended paper as possible then use sandpaper to sand off any excess paper from edges of frame (Sand in one downward direction until paper falls off and edges are smooth). 6. Ink edges of frame and tree with red distressing ink.
- Give front and edges of frame and tree a coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Tie a bow using red ribbon.
- Adhere bow and tree to frame using hot glue (refer to photo for placement). 10. Add rhinestones and star to tree using tacky glue.
- Use glitter glue to outline edges of tree and fill in star.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.