Large glass ball ornament
Black polka dot tissue paper
4” Paper doily
Blue and pink ribbon
1. Cut the tissue paper into squares.
2. Fold the doily in half, fold in half two more times. Using the scissors and starting from the wide section of the folded doily, cut shapes to create a snowflake.
3. Apply a thin coat of Sparkle Mod Podge to the ornament. Place the tissue squares onto the ornament overlapping the edges.
4. When the ornament is completely covered and dry, apply a top coat to the entire ornament with Sparkle Mod Podge.
5. Place the doily snowflake in the center of the ornament and glue with Sparkle Mod Podge.
6. Tie the ribbon to the top of the ornament.