Recyled wooden box
Bohemia blue paper
Flurry white lace paper
Foam adhesive circles
- Paint wooden box Engine Red, two coats. Let dry.
- Cut out seven large snowflakes, nine medium and eight small.
- Paint six medium snowflakes blue. Let dry.
- Cut out 8 1/2" strips of blue paper with decorative scissors.
- Mod Podge two strips horizontally around top of box and two strips vertically on front of box.
- Mod Podge entire front of box. While still wet, Mod Podge three large, one medium and one small snowflake in place on front of box. Mod Podge snowflakes around sides and back of box.
- Take glue dots and attach to back of blue snowflakes and attach to the center of the large snowflakes. Do the same with the small snowflakes and attach to the center of the blue snowflakes.
- Mod Podge all snowflakes and the entire box. Let dry.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.