Mod Podge ® Tracing Templates - Basic Shapes
Looking for a shape in a specific pattern? Don't hunt high and low, make it! Our tracing templates let you make standard shapes for any decoupage paper to truly personalize your project.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Arrowhead
High-performance, patented, premium acrylic paint is specially formulated for use on all surfaces. Its highly pigmented color provides superior coverage-perfect for all craft and hobby painting techniques, including brush painting and detailing, sponging, stenciling, stamping, and printing. UV- and weather-resistant for indoor and outdoor use. Self-priming for use on porous and non-porous surfaces. Dishwasher-safe on glass. Non-toxic; waterbased; USA-made. 60 Satin paints provide a soft, subtle, sheen.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface High Gloss Acrylic Craft Paint - Beetle Black
High-performance, patented, premium acrylic paint is specially formulated for use on all surfaces. Its highly pigmented color provides superior coverage-perfect for all craft and hobby painting techniques, including brush painting and detailing, sponging, stenciling, stamping, and printing. UV- and weather-resistant for indoor and outdoor use. Self-priming for use on porous and non-porous surfaces. Dishwasher-safe on glass. Non-toxic; waterbased; USA-made. 20 High Gloss paints give vibrant, high shine color.
Mod Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz.
Mod Podge ® is quick-drying for multiple coat build up and dries clear. Can be sanded to a smooth finish. Cleans up easily while wet with soap and water. Certified AP non-toxic; waterbase. Mod Podge ® is an all in one decoupage glue, sealer and finish
Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic, 2 oz.
Create faux mosaic, quilt and other textures with added dimension. Dries clear and allows the full color of the surface below to show through. Works with Mod Podge, acrylic paint, dyes, pigments and more. Stay put formula won’t sag or run. Perfect for jewelry, paper crafting and accenting home décor items.
Mod Podge ® Jewel Glue, 2 oz.
This fast-drying, machine washable glue is perfect for adding a little sparkle to your projects. The glue dries clear and flexible, making it perfect for both fabric and curved surfaces.
Skull head sticker embellishments
Small cog wheels
Drill and 1/16” bit
1. Choose the Podgeables shapes that you would like to use in your project. If you choose shapes with no pre-drilled holes at the top, drill a small hole at the top of each Podgeable shape. Set aside.
2. Mix a small amount of Arrowhead paint with water until it is a stain consistency. Brush back and forth in a random pattern on a few book pages to age them. Let dry.
3. Use your tracing templates to trace the corresponding Podgeables shapes onto your book pages (I used the small oval and a crown). Cut out.
4. Use the Beetle Black paint and stencil brush to accent the edges of the book page shapes. Brush a bit of paint aross the middle as well. Let dry.
5. Mod Podge the book page shapes to the Podgeable shapes. Use a medium layer of Mod Podge and let dry.
6. Use Dimensional Magic on the top of each Podgeable shape and let dry.
7. Attach embellishments to the Podgeables as shown in the photo using jewelry glue, let dry.
8. Attach jump rings to the Podgeable shapes and then attach them to the bracelet and necklace chains. Use the pin to push through the holes if any glue dried in there.
9. Wear your spooky necklace and bracelet with pride!
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.