Mod Podge ® 7 Piece Tool Kit
All of the tools you need to Podge it up, in one cool little case! Two pairs of scissors, a squeegee, ruler, emery board and a brush are all zipped up in a cute Podge orange or pink pouch. Your supplies are ready to travel with you!
Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic, 2 oz.
Create faux mosaic, quilt and other textures with added dimension. Dries clear and allows the full color of the surface below to show through. Works with Mod Podge, acrylic paint, dyes, pigments and more. Stay put formula won’t sag or run. Perfect for jewelry, paper crafting and accenting home décor items.
Mod Podge ® Matte, 16 oz.
Mod Podge ® is quick-drying for multiple coat build up and dries clear. Can be sanded to a smooth finish. Cleans up easily while wet with soap and water. Certified AP non-toxic; waterbase. Mod Podge ® is an all in one decoupage glue, sealer and finish.
Mod Podge ® Podgeable Paper Flip Books - Classic
Cigar box with bamboo handle
Acrylic rhinestone gems
Four wood doll
heads 1 ½”
Black fine point marker
- Paint body of box Patina and lid Toasted Vanilla. Paint four wood heads Hot Pink.
- Tape off assorted square shapes and body of box and paint in colors shown. When dry, apply several coats of Hologram glitter.
- Cut out images and letters from flip book. Trace acrylic shapes over images shown and cut out.
- Referring to bottle instructions, apply images to box, and lady images to backs of acrylic shapes. Place wax paper over images when applied and squeegee excess glue. Let dry 20 minutes, then apply several coats of matte.
- Apply clear Dimensional Magic to images. Apply silver to back of round acrylic shape.
- Attach rectangle acrylic shapes with foam mounts. Glue gems over holes.
- Draw stitch lines between buttons with marker.
- Tie bow from satin ribbon. Glue to box lid image.
- Glue wood heads to bottom of box. Attach round shape with key chain to handle.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.