¾” Glaze/Wash paint brush
#1 Script Liner
Palette paper or paper plates
¾” transparent tape
1/8” and ¼” Quilter’s or drafting tape
- Sand the surface to smooth any rough edges or areas. Using the ¾” brush apply two smooth even coats of Coral to the outside of the magazine holder.
- Using the ruler and pencil measure and mark off the diagonal 2” grid pattern all around the magazine holder starting in the back. As you work around to the front only go in approximately 5 ¼” from each side. Tape off center area.
- Using the photo for reference stencil the large daisy in Butter Cream and the smaller one in Moss Green using the Paint & Toss Sponges. Remember stenciling requires very little paint. Overloading the sponge will cause the paint to seep under the edges of the stencil. Dab the sponge into the paint, tap excess off on the palette and then pounce over the open areas of the stencil. The paint should be dry almost immediately if not you are using too much paint.
- Using the pouncers dot in the center of the flowers Burnt Sienna for the large daisy and Wedgewood Green for the small daisy.
- Using the #1 script liner paint the grid lines that go through the large daisies with Burnt Sienna and the grid lines that go through the small daisies with Wedgewood Green
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.