FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home decor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
Mod Podge ® Matte, 32 oz.
Mod Podge ® is quick-drying for multiple coat build up and dries clear. Can be sanded to a smooth finish. Cleans up easily while wet with soap and water. Certified AP non-toxic; waterbase. Mod Podge ® is an all in one decoupage glue, sealer and finish.
Large craft pumpkin
4 polka dot napkins (orange and white)
4 floral/damask napkins (black and white)
1 black crayon
1 fall floral pick
Hot glue and glue gun
- Cut napkins in wedges to fit the pumpkin vertically, with the widest part (approx. 2 ½“) in the middle and tapering to about 3/4” on each end.
- Carefully peel the back layer of each napkin piece (the white part) apart. (Most napkins are two-ply).
- Use Mod Podge to adhere each napkin wedge to pumpkin (refer to photo). Gently smooth out with your fingers as you work; napkins will tear easily. Allow to dry.
- Use the crayon to give the pumpkin a distressed/softer look by coloring a line along the edge of each napkin wedge (refer to photo).
- Give the pumpkin another coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry by setting the pumpkin upside down in a wide mouthed bottle.
- Paint the leaf in the floral pick.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.