Cereal box, Hot glue, Craft knife
1. Cut off the top of the cereal box.
2. Using the box as a template, cut out paper to cover the front, back, and sides of the box.
3. Using Mod Podge, glue all the papers onto the box. Smooth out from the center to get eliminate bubbles and wrinkles.
4. Cut out embellishment pieces from cardstock and decorative papers into the shapes of the owl’s eyes, wings, and beak. Glue pieces onto the box.
5. Further embellish with a skirt and bow if you wish. Boys may want to add a bow tie to their owl.
6. Glue google eyes onto the paper eyes of the owl.