Colored foam sheets: black; red; royal blue, Styrofoam disk- 8" diameter x 2" deep, Styrofoam balls- 1 each: 3"; 4"; 5", 7 black 5 mm pom poms, Floral wire, Felt squares- 1 each: mustard yellow; green; red, Blue poly/cotton fabric- 22" x 2½", White embroidery floss, Toothpicks, Glue, Tape, Ruler, Permanent black marker- ultra fine point, Craft knife and blades, 2 twigs- 3½" long, Purchased wooden carrot- 3/4" long
- With large Spouncer and Pinwheel Blue, paint top of Styrofoam disk; let dry. Apply Gloss White dots with small Spouncer.
- Cut a 25½" x 2" band from red foam (piece together). Stencil snowflake along band with Gloss White and small Spouncer.
- Write words on band with permanent marker ("and the snow snow snow came down down down"). Glue band around edge of base. Use tape to hold ends until dry.
- Using toothpicks as pegs, assemble and glue three Styrofoam balls together, largest to smallest.
- Enlarge vest pattern 500%; cut from yellow felt. Stamp snowflakes onto one side of vest with King's Gold; let dry.
- Glue vest around center ball, turning back lapels. Cut 3 slits around top edge of vest, overlap and glue to create darts.
- Cut tree pattern from green felt and glue to vest. Cut and glue black foam for trunk.
- For hat, cut 3¼" circle from black foam. Cut small circle from center, leaving a ½" rim. Cut strip of foam 8" x 2¾"; glue to inside edge of hat brim. Cut 2¼" circle; glue to top of hat. Cut strip from red foam 1¼" x 8¼". Write words on red strip with permanent marker; glue as shown. Glue hat to snowman.
- Cut 4 mittens from green felt and 4 red felt cuffs. Stitch together with white embroidery floss.
- Insert twigs into sides of snowman, securing with glue. Glue mittens to twigs.
- Cut strip of black foam 10½" x 1"; glue to waist. Cut buckle from red foam using pattern; glue to belt.
- Cut piece of blue fabric 22" x 2½". Stamp snowflake on fabric with Gloss White. Referring to Stiffy instructions, coat scarf, folding edges in lengthwise. Hang to dry 45 minutes; wrap scarf around neck creating folds as shown.
- Glue pom poms to face. Dot cheeks with Valentine Pink. Glue carrot nose in place.
- Attach snowman to base with toothpicks; glue to secure.
- Stamp snowflakes onto blue foam with Gloss White; cut out shape. Wrap floral wire around pencil to create a spiral. Attach one end to center of snowflake and glue other end under band of hat.