Book pages, Skull head sticker embellishments, Skull key, Small cog wheels, Stencil brush, Jewelry findings, Jewelry tools, Drill and 1/16” bit, Pencil, Scissors, Pin (optional,
1. Choose the Podgeables shapes that you would like to use in your project. If you choose shapes with no pre-drilled holes at the top, drill a small hole at the top of each Podgeable shape. Set aside.
2. Mix a small amount of Arrowhead paint with water until it is a stain consistency. Brush back and forth in a random pattern on a few book pages to age them. Let dry.
3. Use your tracing templates to trace the corresponding Podgeables shapes onto your book pages (I used the small oval and a crown). Cut out.
4. Use the Beetle Black paint and stencil brush to accent the edges of the book page shapes. Brush a bit of paint aross the middle as well. Let dry.
5. Mod Podge the book page shapes to the Podgeable shapes. Use a medium layer of Mod Podge and let dry.
6. Use Dimensional Magic on the top of each Podgeable shape and let dry.
7. Attach embellishments to the Podgeables as shown in the photo using jewelry glue, let dry.
8. Attach jump rings to the Podgeable shapes and then attach them to the bracelet and necklace chains. Use the pin to push through the holes if any glue dried in there.
9. Wear your spooky necklace and bracelet with pride!