Small bedside dresser with 2 drawers, Wooden hearts, Wood filler, Primer paint, 3” foam paintbrush, Saw, Lipped plastic tub (sink), Sink fixtures, Low tack painters tape, 1” foam paintbrush, Oven knob, Heavy duty glue, 2 simple handle drawer pulls, 4” craft wood (cut to the width of the dresser), Decorative wood trim (cut to the width of the dresser), Glue, Stove top burner clip art, 2 handles or drawer pulls, Pink fabric, 2 eye hooks, 2 cup hooks, Pom pom trim, Dowel rod (cut to the width of the dresser), 1” flat brush, Painted flower shape
1. Clean the dresser thoroughly. Remove the hardware and drawers. Discard one drawer. Fill any holes with wood filler. Prime the entire dresser and the front of the remaining drawer. Apply 2 coats of Whicker White paint over the entire dresser and drawer.
2. To make the sink: Measure the inside lip of the plastic tub. Make a paper template of the measurement. Using the template as a guide, cut a hole in the left side of the dresser. Drop in the tub. Screw a sink fixture above the sink.
3. To make the oven drawer: Paint the inside area of the drawer with Sterling Silver paint. Use low tack tape to mark off a silver box in the center. Paint the edges with Pure Black paint. Attach a handle to the top of the drawer. Glue an oven knob to the center of the drawer. Place into the lower drawer section.
4. Add a back splash by painting a piece of 4” craft wood Tickled Pink. Paint the decorative trim and 3 wood hearts Parisian Pink. Glue the trim across the top of the craft wood and the hearts to the craft wood. Attach the backsplash to the back of the dresser with nails or wood glue.
5. To make the oven: Use Mod Podge to attach paper clip art of a stove burner to the top of the dresser on the right side. Glue two knobs or drawer pulls near the burner.
6. To make the drape: Screw two cup hooks into each upper corner of the dresser near the removed drawer. Screw two eye hooks into the ends of a cut to size dowel rod. Sew a small drape to fit across the dresser. Paint large cherries across the front of the drape. Thread the drape onto the dowel rod and hang by the cup hooks.
7. Add embellishments: Glue pom pom trim around the top edge of the dresser. Add painted hearts and daisies to the fronts and sides of the dresser.
8. To make a towel bar screw a drawer pull in the side of the dresser and hand a small towel from it