Wooden caddy, 2½" Rose pots (3), Gingham fabric, Masking tape, Stencil brush, Liner brush, ¼" Flat brush, Hot glue gun, Tracing paper, Stylus
- Basecoat caddy Wicker White using ¾" flat brush. Paint the upper edge of caddy Lipstick Red. Allow to dry.
- Rip masking tape in half and tape off 3 evenly spaced squares on front of the caddy. Make sure the cherries will fit in squares. Rip tape in half and tape off the edges of the sides of caddy.
- Transfer the cherries inside of masking taped areas. Paint the cherries Lipstick Red, stems Nutmeg and leaf Grass Green. Allow to dry.
- Take a stencil brush and dry brush the inside the frames and around cherries with Light Blue. Also dry brush inside the taped off frames on the sides. Remove tape.
- Outline the blue with thinned Licorice using a liner brush. Highlight the cherries and the leaf with Wicker White. Make stripes on handle with in Licorice and Light Blue using a liner brush and ¼" flat brush.
- Cut squares of gingham to fit inside the rose pots. Cut 2 strips of gingham to make the bows at each side.
- Hot glue bows to sides of caddy.