Five black pipe cleaners, Two white buttons, Two black buttons, One green button, Large smooth rock, Black fine permanent ink marker, 1" foam brush, Hot glue gun
- Paint the rock Pure Orange. Let dry.
- Fold the pipe cleaners in half and twist at folded end. Wind each pipe cleaner ends around a small brush to form curly hair. Remove from brush and glue to the top of rock.
- With adult supervision, glue the black buttons on top of the white buttons and glue to rock for eyes.
- Glue the green button for nose. Draw a mouth using a marker.
- Paint the cheeks Engine Red.