Paper Towels, Small canvas bag, Foam plate
Before painting, wash bag to remove sizing and iron surface.
- Load the #12 Flat with Wicker White using the flat side of the brush; paint the egg shape for the stomach.
- Load the #12 Flat with Licorice, stating at the bottom area; paint the body. Using the same brush and color and a very light touch; pull wispy hairs from the body onto the stomach for fur.
- Load the ¾ Flat with Yellow Light mixed with a touch of Engine Red, using the flat side of the brush; paint the beak.
- Dip the handle of the #12 Flat into Wicker White; paint two elongated dots for the eyes.
- Load the #2 Script Liner with Licorice add two dots to the beak and then pull wispy hairs on the head.
- Dip the handle of the #2 Script Liner into Licorice dot the eyes.
- Load the #2 Script Liner with Wicker White; add a highlight to the eyes with Wicker White.
- Load #12 flat with Wicker White and Coastal Blue; blend; paint ice under penguin on goodie bag.
- Load #12 flat with Wicker White, create wispy snow under penguin; use very sparingly. Wipe brush with paper towel; load Licorice onto brush and create dirty snowpile under penguin.