Colored pencils in a range of colors, Wax paper, Scissors, Ruler, Pencil, Downloadable circle & dots coloring pages, Stencil tape
- Prepare your furniture for painting by cleaning and let dry. Apply a base coat of Titanium White if necessary. Let dry. Apply 1-2 coats of the Citrus Green all over except on the sides where you will paint a section in Light Periwinkle. Follow the lines of your piece. Let dry.
- Print the downloadable Circle & Dot Coloring Pages.
- Color one of each downloadable page in the color pencils of your choice. Be sure to use pressure when coloring so that you will get solid colors. Leave the background white.
- Make enough color copies* of the pages to cover your furniture top and front of drawers. The linear design can be copied to cover the legs. Be create and make your own arrangement.
- Cut the copies to fit your piece and lightly tape in place with stencil tape to assure alignment.
- To begin gluing, select one sheet and lay face down onto a larger sheet of wax paper.
- TIP: Apply the Mod Podge Ultra Matte over the entire sheet. Carefully position the prepared sheet onto the furniture. Starting on one edge, slowly lower the page onto the surface and gently smooth using another small piece of wax paper. If you have some bubbles, don't worry! When the piece is completely dry they should be gone.
- Repeat until all sheets have been applied. Change wax paper as needed. Now brush a top coat of Mod Podge Ultra Matte over all of the paper images.
- To complete the sides, lightly write inspirational words with a white pencil over the Light Periwinkle area. Using a lettering brush, paint the words on the sides of the piece in Titanium White.
*Use a dry toner copier
Get the Pattern