Wood Glue, #6 Flat brush, 2 Wood candle sticks, 2 – 12” Wood plates, 4 – Coordinating scrapbook papers
1. Basecoat plates as shown. Paint one rim pink and the center black and one rim orange with a green center, let dry.
2. Refer to photo and paint candle sticks as shown. Use end of brush handle to add dots, let dry.
3. Using the plate as a pattern cut papers to fit plate.
4. Following general directions on Mod Podge add paper to wood plates, let dry.
5. Glue candle sticks to plates as shown and let dry.