2 wood snowflakes (1 larger than the other), 6 rhinestones, Small piece of scrapbook paper, Blue distress Ink, Winter stamp with message (Optional), Blue and white embroidery floss, Iridescent tinsel yarn, Paper doily, Sponge roller, Tacky glue, Hot glue
- Paint larger snowflake with Metallic Blue Topaz. Allow to dry.
- Paint smaller snowflake with Metallic Pearl White.
- Roll sponge roller in Metallic Pearl White paint until roller is evenly coated but not drenched. Place an edge of the doily over blue snowflake and roll sponge over small holes to create a design. Repeat to cover entire blue snowflake with design. Discard Doily.
- Make a small tag using scrapbook paper, stamp or write message, then ink edges with blue ink.
- Add a hole to tag and tie on blue embroidery floss and tinsel yarn; make a small bow.
- Make a small hole through large snowflake for hanging and tie with white embroidery floss.
- Glue rhinestones to small snowflake with tacky glue
- Use hot glue to adhere small snowflake onto large snowflake then glue tag in center of small snowflake (Refer to photo).