Water bottle, Sponge brush, Hole puncher, Seven 30" 1/8" ribbons - yellow, Six 30" 1/8" ribbons - orange, Two large wiggle eyes, Craft knife or scissors (adults only), White craft glue
- Cut the bottom half of the bottle horizontally with scissors or a craft knife (adults only).
- Paint the inside of the bottle Lemon Custard using the sponge brush. Allow to dry. Add as many coats as needed for opaque coverage.
- Punch 12 holes along the bottom edge with hole punch. Insert the ribbon alternating colors as you go.
- Glue wiggle eyes and the hanger in place.
- Puncture hole at center of bottle bottom. Thread ribbon through hole and secure with a knot to create hanger.