Spray Primer, Garbage bag box, Craft wood pieces, Popsicle sticks, Paper plates, Wiggly eyes, Paint brushes, Water bowl, Hot glue
- Spray box with primer. Allow time to dry. Paint the box
with Parakeet. When dry Apply Mod Podge and set aside. Paint the inside of
the box Black and the flap opening with Red Apple.
- Hot glue circle pieces to end of popsicle sticks for toes.
Paint toes with Parakeet and let dry.
- Cut paper plates in a heart shape and cut the heart in
half. Paint both sides of both halves with Parakeet allowing each side to
dry in between painting. Apply Mod
Podge and set aside.
- Cut the crown shape out of a paper plate as well. Paint
with Sunny Day. When dry apply Mode Podge Sparkle Paint a heart shape and two small
circles with Red Apple to decorate crown. When the Sparkle Mod Podge is dry attach
the heart to the center of the crown and the smaller circles to the outer
- Paint a small heart shape
with Pink Eraser for the frog’s tongue.
Paint two large circles White for eyes. Hot glue the wiggle eyes to the White
painted circles when dry.
- When the box is completely dry, hot glue the heart halves
(legs) to the front of the box and, hot glue the toes to the bottom of the
box. Attach the crown to the box
with hot glue, followed by the eyes. Hot glue the Strawberry painted heart to