Assorted Halloween scrapbook papers, Multi colored raffia, Large wood plaque by Walnut Hallow®, Wooden letters F; R(2); E(3); I; D; S, 7/16" wood dowel, Large flat brush, Craft knife, White craft glue, Scissors, 10 cup hooks, 2 Plaque hangers, Ruler, Sponge brush
- Paint wood plaque Pure Orange. Paint all letters Licorice. Let dry.
- Trace letters as needed on scrapbook paper and cut out with craft knife. Use Mod Podge to attach paper to letters as shown.
- Measure and cut scrapbook paper to fit the center of the orange plaque, adhere with Mod Podge.
- Cut dowel to size, about 16" long. Arrange raffia on end of dowel and attach with craft wire. Trim with scissors if necessary.
- Glue the word "FREE" and the broom to plaque as shown in photo.
- Attach cup hooks to bottom of plaque and tops of "RIDES." Attach hanger to back of plaque. Hang and attach "RIDES" in place as shown.