Pieces of black tweed; red; green; aqua and golden yellow fabric – (upholstery fabric works as well), Pin back, Hair band, Piece of black felt, Glue, Plastic wrap/foil, Twist tie, Transfer paper, ½” flat brush, 2 - .5” black pom poms
1. Transfer patterns to fabric and apply Stiffy with brush until saturated. When almost completely dry, bend into desired shapes or place wet pieces over round surfaces to shape.
2. Create bow for pin by following instructions on Stiffy bottle. Tie center with twist tie until dry.
3. Assemble and glue dried pieces together. Glue pom poms to flower centers
4. Attach large flower to hair band with glue.
5. Glue strip of felt to back of bow and glue pin back to felt.