Gold head pins, Gold eye pins, Gold twisted rings, ruler
- Measure two lengths of fat oval gold chain and cut using the small flush cutter: one 12” and one 10”
- Create many bead charms using either a head pin or an eye pin. Thread the pin with color coordinating Czech beads, some charms will have one bead, others will have two. Make a loop at the top using the round nose pliers and trim excess pin using the small flush cutters.
- If the bead charm was made as a connector, add a small gold leaf charm to one end using a gold jump ring.
- Lay your sections of chain out before you and design the placement of each fall-themed charm as well as the bead charms. Try to space the larger leaves out amongst the length of each chain. Save one bead charm for the “tail” at the toggle clasp.
- Once you are happy with the placement, begin adding the charms to your chains using jump rings until all the charms have been added and you like the placement.
- Attach one end of each 10” and 12” charmed chain to a gold jump ring and attach to a twisted gold ring. Repeat for other side.
- Next, determine the desired length of the necklace and cut two pieces of chain. Attach chain to the beaded sections using a jump ring.
- Add a toggle clasp to each side of the chain using a jump ring.
: If you love a charmed necklace, but this look is a little too dramatic for you, experiment and create a single strand charmed necklace. It will have the same effect without the dramatic chunky look.