Two glass votives, Round toothpicks, Tape
- Wash and dry glass votives.
- Center the oval pattern inside the votives and tape into place.
- Trace the pattern with Redi-Lead lines on the surface of the votive. Move pattern to remaining three sides and apply Redi-Lead.
- Apply the Redi-Lead lines to the top and bottom of the votives.
- Apply Redi-Lead lines from the top of the votive to the bottom, creating stripes.
- Place a small bead of Liquid Lead where the Redi-Lead meets. Let dry.
- Apply Window Color to stripes using the vertical painting method and referring to photo.
- Let dry overnight or until the Window Color is clear.