Papier-mâché cone, Halloween scrapbook paper, Pencil, Scissors, Foam paintbrush, Stiff black felt, Orange trim, Glitter spiders, Headband
- Wrap the scrapbook paper around the cone. Use a pencil to mark cutting lines. Cut the paper to fit around the cone.
- Apply a thin coat of Glow in the Dark Mod Podge to the cone and to the back of the cut paper. Position the paper around the cone. Smooth with your fingers to remove any air-bubbles. Apply a top-coat of Glow in the Dark Mod Podge to the cone. Apply more top-coats for a deeper glow effect.
- Cut a circle from stiff felt. The circle shape will be the brim of the hat. Using the Mod Melter, attach the cone to the center of the hat.
- Attach the orange trim around the edge of the brim and the base of the cone.
- Attach a few spiders to the hat.
- Glue the hat to a headband. Cut a rectangle shape from the stiff felt. Flip the headband over. Glue the rectangle across the headband and onto the circle. This will help secure the hat.
The papier-mâché cones come in a variety of sizes so you can make mini or oversized witch hats.