FolkArt Handmade Charlotte Stencils - Woodland #4370, Loew Cornell Transform Mason Wooden Tags SKU #1026272, Buttons, Leaf ribbon, 2 Copper jump rings, Flat brush ½”, Stencil brush ¼”, Sandpaper, Rubbing alcohol, Glue, Soft cloth, Two mason jars
- Wash jars with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Paint one jar with several coats of Salmon Coral. Allow dry time between coats. Paint the other jar with River Walk. Let dry.
- Lightly sand each jar allowing glass to show through on raised areas for a weathered look.
- Brush Cascade wood tint onto wooden tags and wipe with cloth.
- Center a tree image from paper stencils onto tag and stencil with Wicker White.
- Attach jump rings to tags and string one each onto a length of leaf ribbon.
- Tie around neck of Mason jar and secure with glue. Attach one button each with glue.