White glitter, Round paper mache box, Flat brush, Liner brush, Craft knife or stencil cutter
- Basecoat the top and bottom of the box Pewter Grey. Thin the Black with water and lightly antique the box. Be careful to not add too much water or the paper mache will bubble.
- Basecoat around the outside of the lid and ¼” from the edge on the top of the lid with Pool Blue.
- Trace the cross pattern on stencil blank and use craft knife or stencil cutter to create stencil. Place stencil in the center of the lid and paint Bright Red.
- Using the flat brush, paint a zigzag design around the lid Bright Red.
- Using the liner brush and Bright Yellow add a small line to the top of the zigzag design as shown.
- Create skull stencil by tracing pattern on stencil blank and use craft knife or stencil cutter. Stencil the skull in the center of the cross White. Add glitter while wet.
- Using the liner brush and White, draw vines around the cross as shown, Leaving space for flowers. Sprinkle with glitter. Allow to dry.
- Paint the five petal flowers Bright Yellow. Add center dot White. Add glitter to the flowers and centers.
- Paint a line between the Pool Blue and Pewter Grey on the top of the lid using liner brush and White. Allow to dry.
- Seal the box with gloss sealer.