¼” 1” flat brush, #3 round brush, #1 liner brush, #6 shader brush, 3/8” stencil brush, Tape, Ruler, Graphite paper, Pencil, White craft glue, 4 – 1 ¼” wood doll heads, Wood box with round sides – 14.6 x 24.6 x 13.6mm
- Paint entire box Deep Ocean Blue.
- Tape off 3/16” stripes ¾” apart vertically on lid. Stencil Medium Blue. Repeat horizontally.
- Create clouds with a very dry stencil brush in Winter White. Swirl paint on lightly, building color for more dense look.
- Tape off a ¼” stripe right under lid and paint Medium Blue. On bottom edge of box tape off and paint the following as shown. ¾” stripe – Perfect Purple, ¼” stripe – Classic Green, ½” stripe – Citrus Green.
- Measure ¾” down from Medium Blue stripe and mark pencil dot for center of daisies, 1 ½” apart.
- Using round brush and starting at outer end of petal, stroke towards center using Winter White. Apply Moon Yellow dots for centers using opposite end of largest brush.
- Paint stems and leaves with liner brush using Classic Green.
- Transfer butterfly patterns to lid and paint using Pink Melon, Summer Peach, Apple Red and Bright Pink. Add details with liner brush.
- Paint wood balls Pure Black and apply checkerboard pattern with shader brush. Glue to bottom of box using white craft glue.