1. Use the flat brush to paint the top of the stepstool in Vanilla Ice Cream. Paint the legs in Berry Red and the edges in Melted Chocolate.
2. Use the tape to mask off a ?” border around the edge of the stool. Paint the edge in Caterpillar. Remove the tape while the paint is wet.
3. Use the tape to mask off a 2 ¾” band across the center top of the stool. Paint the stripe using the flat brush and Melted Chocolate. Remove the tape while the paint is wet.
4. Using the stencil brush and stencils, paint “princess” across the top of the stool in Vanilla Ice Cream. Stencil the heart in Berry Red.
5. Use the liner brush to create “stitching” on the top of the stepstool.
6. Use the handle end of the liner brush to add Berry Red dots inside the stenciled letters.
Tip: Be sure to allow the stepstool to dry thoroughly between each painting step.