1. Using low tack tape, tape off a stripe design on one piece of the pink fabric. Make some thick and some thin. Using a medium paintbrush, paint the stripe design with the pumpkin, calypso sky, melted chocolate, and sugar plum paint. Allow to dry.
2. Trace around a glass in a thicker strip section, paint the circles with patina paint and sugar plum paint.
3. Position the bird stencil in your desired spots. Tape the stencil in position, load the stencil paintbrush with plum vineyard paint, tap off the excess paint. Working directly above the stencil, tap the brush over the bird design. Lift the stencil to reveal the design. Wash stencil and reuse.
4. Place the painted fabric right-side down on the right-side of the remaining pink fabric. Pin around the edges. Stitch around the edges (leave a space open for turning and stuffing). Trim the edges and corners, turn the cushion cover right-side out, stuff with the foam cushion. Hand sew the opening closed.
5. Hot glue the pompom trim around the outer edge of the cushion.