Mod Podge ® Matte, 8 oz.
Mod Podge ® is quick-drying for multiple coat build up and dries clear. Can be sanded to a smooth finish. Cleans up easily while wet with soap and water. Certified AP non-toxic; waterbase. Mod Podge ® is an all in one decoupage glue, sealer and finish.
Photocopy of your favorite photo(must be from a toner copier or printer)
White cotton fabric
Red and white print fabric
Basic Sewing Supplies
1. Apply a thick coat of Mod Podge Photo Transfer Medium over your photo. Smooth it, painted side down, onto a piece of white cotton fabric. Lay fabric onto a piece of wax paper and allow to set for 24 hours.
2. Once project has set for 24 hours, take a damp sponge and lightly rub the paper off. The photo image will be left behind on the fabric. Make sure you remove all the paper. Be patient and thorough!
3. Sew red and white fabric scraps to the edges of your photo fabric. Keep adding fabric until you get a size that will fit the embroidery hoop you want to use for your project.
4. Using Mod Podge, glue a ribbon around the outside of your embroidery hoop.
5. Insert your fabric photo art into the hoop. Trim off excess fabric.