Martha Stewart Crafts ® 6oz Tintable Fabric Medium
Mix with Martha Stewart Crafts Acrylic Paints for a softer, more flexible finish when painting on fabric. Mix 1 part medium to 2 parts paint. Heat set projects for permanence and washability. Waterbased.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Stencil Tape
Low-tack tape is safe for fabrics and other surfaces. Use to hold stencils securely in place or to mask off areas while stenciling. Contains one roll, 3/4in x 25yds.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Stencil Brush Set - 3pc
These brushes are ideal for stenciling on any surface including fabric. Ergonomically designed, easy-grip handles. Contains 3 natural bristle brushes: 1 each 1/2in, 3/8in, 5/8in.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Color Paint Set August 2014, 5-2 oz.
Savor the end of summer with this month's all-occasion crafts, in colors inspired by a sweet bouquet on the cover of Martha Stewart Weddings. Kit includes full-color instructions for all 3 projects shown and the following colors: Pea Shoot, Wild Salmon, Summer Linen, Blue Sky, Sterling.
Small linen make-up pouch
- Cut out the stencil of your choice and adhere it to your surface with a little stencil tape.
- Mix Sterling paint with fabric medium. Load your brush with a little paint and dab off excess onto a scrap piece of paper or paper towel
- Begin stenciling by pouncing the brush over the stencil in an up and down motion.
- Repeat, following the guides and lining up the pattern, until the pattern is complete.
- To create the off-set printing effect, set stencil down a little off to the side from the first color, repeat steps 2-4 with the next paint color and continue stenciling.
not yet rated
not yet rated
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.