FolkArt ® Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paints - Licorice, 2 oz.
This is the only paint you'll ever need! Paint wood, glass, ceramic, metal, terra cotta, rigid plastic, canvas, styrofoam, slate, paper mache and fabric with the same bottle. Our patented, self-sealing formula offers superior coverage for fewer coats and quicker drying times. With a dishwasher-safe glossy finish, this water-based non-toxic formula resists moisture and rust comes in a wide color palette including basics and trend-right shades.
Stencil Decor ® Brushes - Stencil Brush, 3/4"
A Stencil Decor ® tradition, high quality, white China bristle brushes feature solid wood handles and seamless aluminum ferrules for maximum paint hold and professional results every time.
Flat round glass ornament with 3” diameter
- Tape the stencil on all sides to the burlap with painters tape.
- Place a small amount of paint onto a pallet. Dip the paintbrush in the paint then swirl it around on a clean pallet space. This distributes the paint on all the bristles.
- Dab the end of the paint on clean paper towel to remove excess paint.
- Now you’re ready to fill in the letter stencil with paint using a dabbing motion. Leave the paint to dry and add a second coat if needed to darken.
- Remove the stencil when dry and save for later projects.
- Center the ornament over the initial piece. Trace around the ornament onto the burlap with chalk.
- Cut inside the chalk line with scissors.
- Remove the wire hanger and cap from the ornament.
- Roll up the burlap circle and put inside the ornament. Use a pencil to fluff out the circle and position it just right.
10. Replace the cap, thread the ribbon through the hook and tie off. Ready to hang or give as a gift!
Project Tip: Burlap and Folk Art Multi-Surface paint comes in many colors so you can find just the right combo for your ornament!
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.